Coming back to your career or changing careers after an extended break?
You may not feel like you know where to start or that things have moved on since you left your last role.
We will work together to identify potential pathways either toward re-entry to your current/previous career or to explore strategies for transition into another career, depending on your desired direction.
We will also work on pragmatic strategies to get you primed and into the drivers seat for your career return, based on your specific needs.
Typical focus areas are:
- building confidence and positivity for your career future
- understanding yourself - values, motivators, aspirations, interests
- identifying your key achievements and transferable skills as well as any potential upskilling required due to industry or role requirements
- awareness of the current market and your value within in
- negotiating to maximise your outcomes
- exploring options/alternatives
- personal branding and tools
- job search strategies
- action planning